We offer the following Glazing Tapes:
* For technical and application information please see the related data sheets BELOW
Whatever style of wooden window you manufacture, whether it’s casement, double hung, picture, bay or other style, USA Glazing Tapes offer a range of doublem sided foam tape for the secure, permanent bonding of glazing units. Our glazing tapes are also ideal for use with wooden, vinyl and steel doors - they are easy to use and are designed to prevent unauthorized removal of the glass units from external glazing.
Benefits of FoamLink
- Specifically developed to stick to Glass, Wood, Steel, UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere Plastics.
- Fantastic initial tack.
- Pure acrylic adhesive coated onto our foam.
- Specially developed foam for this demanding application.
- Temperature resistance of -40°C and + 90°C.
- Easy to remove filmic release liner.
- Still need to silicone cap when using FoamLink.
FoamLink 1103 technical specification Download
FoamLink 1603 technical specification