Composite Door Tapes
We offer the following Glazing Tapes:
* For technical and application information please see the related data sheets BELOW
Composite Doors are used extensively throughout the USA for both new construction and retrofit. USA Glazing Tapes offers manufacturers a range of high-performance adhesive products that have been specifically developed to provide all round secure bonding properties in the most demanding of applications.
Our Cassette Bonding Tape ensures that glazing units are installed efficiently with a secure and waterproof bond that holds the glazing cassettes in place, the cassette systems are then used in Wooden, Vinyl, Steel or the Nan-Ya GRP door blanks, our tapes offer ease of use for rapid production.ProLink Series
We developed the ProLink Adhesive range. These products are unique to USA Glazing Tapes. Our ProLink pure adhesive system has been tested and approved for use with every cassette system to date.
- An ultra high performance pure acrylic adhesive that offers the ultimate in psa performance.
- This highly cross linked, pure acrylic, zero outgassing adhesive system is virtually impervious to UV, temperature, ageing, chemicals and other influencing factors that may be present within difficult, exacting or outdoor environments.
- The relatively high tack gives good handling and assembly characteristics, combined with a thick HDPE liner for ease of removal.
- Specifically designed for the most difficult and critical applications, where total quality assurance is required. Fantastic affinity to wetting into many surfaces.
Benefits of Prolink
- Specifically developed to stick to Glass, Wood, Steel, UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere Plastics.
- Fantastic initial tack.
- Pure acrylic adhesive coated onto our foam.
- Specially developed foam for this demanding application.
- Temperature resistance of -40°C and + 90°C.
- Easy to remove filmic release liner.
- Still need to silicone cap when using FoamLink.
ProLink 1500R technical specification Download
ProLink 1000R technical specification